Krav Maga Juniors Taunton
Krav Maga Juniors Taunton is run by professional Krav Maga Instructor, Mark Edwards. Mark offers regular adult and junior Krav Maga classes at Wellsprings Leisure centre, Taunton.
All British Krav Maga Instructors are required to have:
- Disbarring Service check (Criminal Record check)
- First Aid Training
- Child Protection Training
- Safeguarding (child protection) Training
- A minimum of £2 million public liability checks
- Specialist child friendly training with regular updates,
Krav Maga Juniors – Class Location
Wellsprings Leisure Centre, Cheddon Rd, Taunton TA2 7QP
Krav Maga Juniors Training Nights
Tuesday evenings. Contact Mark for times.
Krav Maga Juniors – Ages
Will offers Krav Maga Juniors programmes for 11 to 16 years of age. Adult classes are run seperately.
Krav Maga Juniors Instructor – Mark Edwards
Mark is a certified childrens Krav Maga Instructor. Mark also holds certifications in:
- Adult Senior Krav Maga programme Instructor
- Certified Military Krav maga Instructor
- Close Protection Officer
- Former Warrant Officer Royal Marines
- Former Instructor – Commando Training Centre
Book a Free Krav Maga Juniors class for your child
We welcome new or inexperienced members into our classes. To book your child into a class, click on the Try a Free class button below. The Instructor will meet you and your child 10 minutes before the class to get to know you and introduce Krav Maga training to you. You will be required to complete a medical form and disclaimer prior to any training.
The Free class is a gentle introduction to Krav Maga for you and your child, its an opportunity to see whether you feel it is a good fit for your childs needs. There is no obligation to continue and no hard sell. If it’s for you, then great, if not, that’s ok too.
Try A Free Juniors Class